Porphyrio guarantees compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as ordered by the European Union. For the purpose of providing its services to the User, Porphyrio requires a minimum of personal data of the User in order to create a specific account that the User needs to login to the Porphyrio System, which is offered as a Software-as-a-Service. Such an account is unique for the User and is identified by the following personal information:
- Last name, First name
- Street, number, postal code, city, country
- Email, mobile, telephone, fax
More specifically, following stipulations on personal data apply within the framework of Porphyrio’s services.
- AIM OF PROCESSING – Personal data in these Terms are processed on the basis of article 6.1. (b) (required to execute a commercial contract) of the GDPR.
- STORAGE PERIOD – Personal data processed for User and/or Client administration, will be stored during a term required for Porphyrio to fulfil the legal obligations in the framework of a commercial contract.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS, TO CORRECT, TO BE FORGOTTEN, TO CONSTRAIN, TO OBJECT AND TO TRANSGFER PERSONAL DATA – The User has the right to access his or her personal data at any time and to correct them (or let them be corrected) in case they are incorrect or incomplete, the right to delete personal data (or have them deleted) in case they are incorrect or incomplete, or the right to restrict processing of his or her personal data. Besides, the User has the right to obtain a copy (in a structured and digital readable form) of his or her personal data and to forward these data to any other company, as long as this is required and approved by the User. The User can do this either by changing the information in his or her user account in the Porphyrio Software, and/or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- DIRECT MARKETING – It is possible that, as a result of the normal commercial flow of the Porphyrio sales process in which the User previously showed an interest in Porphyrio and its products, certain personal data of the User are also stored in the commercial/marketing database of Porphyrio. Porphyrio guarantees that a User which is initially only created as a User for the Porphyrio Software, is not transferred to the commercial/marketing database. Moreover, a User has the right to resist to any processing of his or her personal data with the aim to perform direct marketing.
- COMPLAINT – A User has the right to file a complaint at the Commission for Protection of Private Data (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel – firstname.lastname@example.org).
Data that contain accidental preference to personal identification, or that could potentially allow identification through operation of meta-analysis or other operations of technology, are not considered as Personal Data.
We use this technical access data to continually enhance the appeal, usability and contents of our website, and to detect any technical problems with the site.
The legal basis for processing personal data together with the use of technically necessary cookies is Art. 6(1)(f), GDPR.